Sunday, June 19, 2011

Wedding Fever

I can't begin to tell how ecstatic I was yesterday! I met Mr. Jomel Gregorio and Mr. Joe Galian once again yesterday, but this time, not as wedding photography instructors, but as a part of their team! I feel so blessed, thankful and honored that i was given a chance to work with them. It was an amazing experience topped with awesomeness =D
When I received a message from Mr. Jomel to try to be his backup, i was as happy as a child who received a bicycle on Christmas day! As usual, before each shoot, I made some mental notes on what not to forget and made some pre-visualizations.  You know, there are times when I even think that I'm obsessed with wedding photography.  Just last week, in the middle of all this, when I took a bath and washed some handkerchiefs... left it for a while and when I came back and looked at the pail, I saw this incredible bride and groom soap sud formation! Call me crazy but it really looks like it. Here, see for yourself 
It's a phenomenon, don't you think? The bride is even holding a bouquet! =)
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment