Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sweet Summer

 "From small beginnings come great things" --Proverb

It's here!  It's summer! It is officially summer, beginning last week... and boy, i can really feel the hot weather! But it's okay, summer is still one of my favorite times of the year (the other one is Christmas of course). There is just something about it that makes me feel more alive. I was telling my husband yesterday how thrilled I am, and that I feel that I'm wierd because for me, summer (like Christmas) has a certain scent.  Is it just me? Oh well... and did I mention that I love summer? In this very short post alone I wrote the word summer eight times already (and I bet you're counting it right now) =)

I caught myself last weekend looking for tank tops in my closet trying to prepare for the summer activities ahead... there's the yearly procession and the visita iglesia with my favorite person, Jerdz.... and maybe some family get-together =D This month, we will be covering Jake and JM's  destination wedding too... and I'm sooo excited, if not overexcited!!! More updates coming soon! =) Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment