Sunday, January 30, 2011

In Pursuit of Knowledge

I had a blast with our wedding workshop this week!  It was held at one of my most favorite places in Manila, Intramuros. It was raining on the first day in the afternoon... the second day's weather was quite ok. =)  We had the honor of having Mr. Jomel Gregorio and Mr. Joe Galian as our main speakers/ professors. We learned a lot... they tried to feed us as much information to equip us in the "battlefield".  I was truly inspired by the stories told and the experiences they have shared....  though I realized that I still have a lot to learn... but like all great artists, i have to take things one step at a time.
The workshop was fun! I met a lot of talented people (my classmates hehe) and I hope to see these guys again! =)

And now, for some wedding photos! =)








The photo below won as the People's Choice Award (thanks classmates) and it also landed
second place for the Best Wedding Ceremony Photo! =D
 Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment