Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Exploring Singapore

Finally now, I have the chance to catch up and post some of our long long overdue vacation photos in Singapore! Jerdz and I took some time off from work to go on a trip that we have planned since last year. We didn’t join any tours so our entire itinerary is just DIY, and taking public transportation (or by foot!). Jerdz and I have been together for 10 years now and this is our first international trip together. I feel truly blessed.
What I appreciate most is experiencing their culture, the identical weather and the super convenient MRT that can take us anywhere we want to go!
Taking a walk at Little India feels like we are in, well… India!
I can still vividly recall the strong scent of these flowers
My favorite part of the trip is probably our experience in the Sri Mariamann Temple where I saw their religious practice… It was my first time and I was left in awe.
So tired from all the walking but still managed to whip up a smile =)
This small diner feels like i'm walking in a Bruce Lee movie!
Look! The Cavenagh Bridge, Fullerton Hotel, The Esplanade and the Singapore CBD all in one photo!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment