Thursday, April 18, 2013

Lifestyle Portraits: Daye is Seven


Today's post is a little bit different from my recent posts.... today, I took a day off from wedding photography to shoot a Lifestyle Portrait Session with Daye (who is turning seven this month)! I would admit that I was a bit scared at first, shooting a child who doesn't know me and would be seeing me for the first time... what if she didn't like me? What if she didn't want her portraits taken? But when I finally saw her, and was able to spend a couple of minutes with her, it didn't take very long for us to become the best of buddies!!! I absolutely adore her wit, humor and playfulness.  And she never gets tired of dancing and singing to the tune of Barbie Girl (by Aqua) which has been my LSS after the shoot… aaand a few more days after that =P

It has been fun playing and shooting with you Daye! Thank you for taking me into your world and for a moment, letting me see things through your eyes.



Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment